Welcome to “Qoomash” platform
Effective Date: March 2022
- This policy describes how the “Qoomash” platform collects, uses, store, and process your personal information. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update your personal information.
- This policy applies to all of your use of the “Qoomash” platform including information, data, services, tools, and all pages and other activities that we provide to you through the platform or when you otherwise interact with us and does not apply to any third-party websites, applications, or services that are linked to “Qoomash” platform.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may collect different kinds of personal information, these kinds are as follows:
- The data that the user provides when registering an account including, the name, mobile number, email, profile photo, and any other information about you.
- Account login Data, such as your login ID, password, or other security codes.
- Clothing Data, including your clothing sizes.
- Shipping Data, which is data you provide to deliver your products, such as the name, mobile number, and delivery address.
- Technical Data includes IP addresses used to connect your device to the internet, name and device location, type of operating system, information about service provider networks including mobile number, device ID, version, language preferences, the information you are looking for, access times, dates, and other statistics.
- Contact Data that you provide when contacting us or with our technical support such as email, phone number, or mailing address, and the data you provide to us when reporting a problem related to your use of the platform.
- Feedback, opinions, comments, and information that you provide on the platform.
- Any other data that you decide to voluntarily share with us, including but not limited to, address, gender, country, and other similar data.
- You are obligated to provide complete, true, and accurate information, to maintain the confidentiality of your account information, and to identify who can access and use your account, otherwise, you will be liable for damages resulting from the inaccuracy of this information or not updated once changed. We may share this information with third parties for the purpose of ads design, analyzing, managing, reporting, and improving on the platform and others.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
“Qoomash” platform uses the personal information collected for the following purposes:
- To register and manage your account and send you an email confirming your registration on the platform.
- To identify you when you use the platform and provide you with a tailored user experience.
- To provide a better service, as well as improve our services and platform.
- To communicate with you and send emails periodically and respond to inquiries.
- To suggest the products that interest you the most.
- To send you data, invoices, and payment notices, and to collect payments from you.
- To protect your identity and financial information, and provide you with the best protection from credit card fraud.
- To otherwise customize your experience with us, including customizing the ads shown to you on other websites.
- To prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, comply with applicable law and enforce our terms and for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time, we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and to other users of the platform regarding products that may concern you, this may depend on your activity at the platform.
- For promotional and informational purposes, conduct market research and surveys.
- SHARE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We do not sell or rent personal identity data of users in the “Qoomash” platform to third parties, and we may share your information -As necessary- for the following purposes:
- To comply with legal process, legitimate and enforceable subpoenas, and court orders.
- To respond to requests from public and government authorities.
- To protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of you or others.
- We may share information with third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including business analytics, payment processing, customer service, marketing, public relations, distribution of surveys, and fraud prevention. We may also authorize third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf, including, for example, as necessary to operate features of our platform or to facilitate the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests. Third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions.
- We also may share information to a third party in connection with or during negotiations of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, or assets.
- STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We at the “Qoomash” platform only store your personal data as long as it is necessary for the purposes by which it is processed, and we reserve the right to review the current privacy terms, and you must review this policy from time to time.
- SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We take all necessary and appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from loss, damage, alteration, disclosure, unauthorized access, or unintentional and unlawful use.
- We may collect, use, save and share your information if we consider it necessary to:
- To comply with laws, regulations in force, legal procedures, or government requests;
- To implement our terms and any other applicable conditions and policies, including for the purposes of investigations of possible irregularities; or
- To detect and prevent cases of forgery, security and legal issues, and technical malfunctions, as well as the handling and investigation of such cases; or
- Protecting the rights, property, or safety of our users or the “Qoomash” platform.
- This level of protection can only be 100% effective if you follow your own security policies.
- You should not share your account data with anyone, and if you are concerned that any of your personal information has been disclosed, you must change it immediately after you sign in to your account.
- PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We aim to process only correct and updated personal information on the “Qoomash” platform. So you have the right to obtain a correction and update of your inaccurate personal data related to you.
- We are obliged to delete unnecessary personal data with respect to the purposes that have been collected or otherwise processed.
- We use only data processors that provide adequate safeguards to implement appropriate technical and regulatory measures in such a way as to ensure that the processing meets and ensures the protection of the rights of all relevant data topics.
- You have the right to request to correct or erase personal data or to restrict the processing of your personal data or to object to such processing.
- You have the right to restrict the “Qoomash” platform from processing if you have a specific reason for wanting to restrict it.
- You have the right to object to processing your personal information based on automatic decisions.
- UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may review and update your personal information from your profile, at any time through the settings page that is accessible when logged in to your account.
- COMPLIANCE AND COOPERATION WITH REGULATORY AUTHORITIES
- You are responsible to ensure that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- If you share with us any information or data of other people, you are responsible for that data in compliance with legal requirements, and you should inform other people whose data you provide to us about the content of this policy and obtain their prior consent.
- EXTERNAL LINKS
- “Qoomash” platform may contain links that refer the user or visitor to external applications, links, or websites that we do not have or control that will collect and disclose information about you in a different way from our platform.
- “Qoomash” platform does not control the privacy practices of external applications and sites, and we are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of those external applications and sites.
- We are not responsible for collecting, using, or disclosing any information from external parties that has a link in the “Qoomash” platform.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
- Your guidance and involvement are essential to help ensure that children have a safe online experience. We encourage you to stay involved and informed about what your child is doing online. Your efforts will help guide your children to sites that are appropriate for their age.
- “Qoomash” platform takes children's privacy seriously. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children through our Application. If you are a minor under the laws, please do not submit any Personal Information without the express consent and participation of a parent or guardian.
- Cookies are small files saved to your device that track, save, and store information about your interactions and usage of the services.
- Cookies, when stored on your device, facilitate the following:
- Enable us to track and analyze the “Qoomash” platform traffic and visitor trends.
- Save passwords and preferences for you so that you will not have to re-enter them the next time you visit the platform.
- Improve your browsing experience and enhance the content and advertising we display.
- The “Qoomash” platform may use advertising networks and other third parties to display advertising on the platform or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third-party partners may place cookies on our services and unaffiliated websites in order to display advertisements that may be relevant to you based on your browsing activities and interests and to determine the effectiveness of such advertisements.
- You can always choose to disable cookies from being stored on your computer by changing your browser settings. Disabling cookies, however, may result in a limited experience of our services and sometimes may mean that we are unable to provide you with the services that you have requested.
- “Qoomash” platform reserves the full right to make any modification, change, addition or deletion to this policy and in the manner and time it deems appropriate, so we recommend that you periodically review and read this page regularly, and when we post any important changes, they will be posted on this page.
- When making any updates or changes to this policy; we will post the latest version of it on this page and update the effective date at the top of the page.
- CONSENTS AND REPRESENTATIONS
- By continuing to use the “Qoomash” platform or its services is an express consent to be bound by this policy, if you do not agree to be bound by this Policy, you are not authorized to use or access the “Qoomash” platform and its services.
* E-mail: Info@qoomash.com
Copyright © QOOMASH 2021
All Rights Reserved